Okay, so clearly, by my blog posting schedule, my routines have gotten all sorts of out of wack. June is always a wonky month because it is the transition between school routine and Summer vacation. Not to mention, we’ve had a lot going on in our own home with renovations and purge-cleaning.
But…all that said, times of hectic schedules and transitions are a good time to re-evaluate what needs to change. For me, part of that is my blog posting schedule. In reflecting on my topics and the difficulty I began having trying to post on time, I have decided to come up with a new plan for blogging, that hopefully, will be good for you awesome readers and for me. So, if you’ve been reading or you’re new to TVH, here are what topics to lookout for one which days:
- Sundays: Super Crafty Sunday (DIY tutorials, craft, & decor ideas)
- Mondays: Munchy Monday (Cooking and recipes…you’re going to start seeing a lot more of my Pinterest recipes being carried out, tweaked, and evaluated.)
- Tuesdays: Break day unless I have a spur-of-the-moment writing inspiration.
- Wednesdays: Wordy Wednesday (Topics covering books, literature, and inspiring quotes).
- Thursdays: Thoughtful Thursday (General and/or spiritual thoughts, encouragement, and advice.)
- Fridays: Break day unless I have a spur-of-the-moment writing inspiration.
- Saturdays: Subsistence Saturday (Gardening and finance advice.)
In the process of preparing to build my blog, I did a lot of research. A lot of blog advice has said to set and start an editorial calendar BEFORE starting to blog. I did that, but once I started blogging I found that what I was doing wasn’t working. I’m a big believer that when something isn’t working, you don’t force it but try to fix and adjust it…and that’s okay. Sooo, with all that said, I hope you enjoy the new coming topics and blogs!