We all know it, our grandmas are the world’s best cooks! They make delicious food, give us the recipes, we try to make it…but something always seems to be missing…but it’s okay, because as long as we keep at it, hopefully our grandchildren will say the same thing about us. 😉
This recipe come direct from my grandma’s recipe book she gave me when I got married. Everyone that has ever tried this recipe when she makes it falls in love & begs for their own copy of the recipe…so here I am to pass it on. There’s no sense in keeping something so delicious a secret.
Grandma’s Famous Pineapple Cheeseball:
Makes 2 medium cheeseballs.
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple, WELL drained
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 tbs onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients except 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Split mixture in half & form each half into a ball (you’ll have to get your hands messy!)
- Place cheeseballs on a sheet of wax paper & place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Roll cheeseballs in remaining pecans before serving.
- Serve with crackers & enjoy!
Be blessed friends!